The college offers the following five courses leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering /Technology.
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The total in-take of students is 390 : BE 300 and ME 90. (30 Each branch) Selection to the BE/ME degree course is done through a Common Entrance Examination conducted by the Anna University.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
BE Regular course qualifications
(As per Anna Unversity norms)
BE Basic qualification
Community Higher Secondary (Academic)
Higher Secondary (Vocational)
O.C 60% average in the related subjects
B.C 55% average in the related subjects
MBC/DNC 50% average in the related subjects
SC/ST Mere Pass
BE DEGREE COURSE(Part Time)
Besides the regular courses of study, part-time courses of seven semester duration, leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering in the following 5 branches of study are offered in the college, with an in-take of 60 in each branch.
1. Civil Engineering
2. Computer Science and Engineering
3. Electrical and Communication Engineering
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
The classes for part-time courses are conducted in the evening between 6-15 p.m and 9.15 p.m
Self-supporting P.G. Programmes offered and qualification for admission.
Sl.no P.G Programmes offered Qualification for admission
1. M.E. Structural Engineering B.E./B.Tech Civil
2. M.E. Engineering Design B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/Auto/Production/Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering
3. M.E. Power Electronics and Drives B.E./B.Tech
4. M.E. Applied Electronics B.E./B.Tech
5. M.E. Computer Science and Engineering B.E/B.Tech(any branch)or M.Sc.(Maths/Statistics/Physics/Electronics/Computer Science or M.C.A)